A PR pros, we know how important media coverage is. It’s the bread and butter of what we do. And luckily for our clients, we’re pretty darn good at it. Don’t get me wrong; it takes a lot of work and creative thinking to create story angles compelling enough to grab the attention of a reporter or editor. But when you understand the art of storytelling through the lens of the media like we do, what starts out as a simple pitch can turn into coverage gold.
From business profiles to national TV segments and more, we saw our clients take over the August news cycle like nobody’s business. Here’s a round up of some of the best placements we secured throughout the month.
- Massage Heights founder Shane Evans featured in Fortune magazine: https://fortune.com/2018/08/26/how-i-built-a-massage-empire/
- Jersey Mike’s CEO Peter Cancro on CNBC’s Power Lunch: https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/08/24/fastest-growing-fast-casual-franchise-restaurant-spending-surges-jersey-mikes.html
- The Cleaning Authority included in an article for NBC News: https://www.nbcnews.com/better/pop-culture/moving-here-are-some-creative-ways-save-time-money-your-ncna903616?cid=public-rss_20180828
- Fleet Feet featured in a story for Bustle: https://www.bustle.com/p/8-ways-walking-changes-your-brain-for-the-better-according-to-science-10077769
- Appliance franchisee highlighted in The New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/08/29/us/ap-us-smallbiz-small-talk-disaster-recovery.html
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe franchisee featured in an article in Entrepreneur’s September print issue about how to keep young employees motivated’