We always have our eyes peeled for fresh talent in South Florida who are open to learning about the franchise industry. If you feel you have what it takes to join our tenacious and creative team of talented PR professionals, drop us an email telling us why to hire you and why you’re interested in joining Fish.
We’re a lively and outgoing bunch, and are proud to be named a 2017 Place to Work by Inc. magazine and also recognized by the South Florida Business Journal, among others. Competitive salary, benefits, office perks, vacation included.
New Business Director
Fish is seeking a highly motivated and self-driven new business director to ignite its business development. Interested candidates should have worked at a PR agency in a senior position for at least 3+ years and have extensive experience in sourcing prospects, presentation development, as well as a winning record. Our new biz director must have deep relationships in travel, tourism and hospitality and the ability to open doors that deliver real opportunities within these industries. Competitive base salary and commissions offered plus paid time off, 401K, health insurance and many “Best Place to Work” perks.
- Traditional business development experience not necessary, but ideal candidate will have played an integral role bringing in new business at current PR agency, while also having an in-depth public relations and marketing background
- Proven track record at building client relationships
- Ability to make immediate connections that result in new business opportunities within travel, tourism and hospitality industry
- Be a team player and invested in the overall success of the agency
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Based in Ft. Lauderdale office
Send us your resume >
- Report directly to CEO and coordinate, as necessary, with other senior agency members to proactively source leads, field/manage RFP’s, develop proposals and more to drive the agency’s growth
- Maintain new business database and deliver on specific monthly KPIs
- Assist with agency marketing initiatives for new business purposes
- Develop and manage suite of new business materials used for new business efforts and agency marketing