Even the most motivated, ambitious people can find themselves in a rut or feel like they’ve lost their direction in life. If you find yourself in that position, it’s important to remember that the beauty of the internet is that there is an endless supply of information available at your fingertips – particularly, technology has offered unlimited access to the minds of the most successful business leaders. While carving your own path is important, there’s no shame in studying the paths of those who came before you and using their experiences to shape your own.
You could spend hours reading through the endless stories about the secrets behind the success of industry leaders and billion-dollar brands. Luckily for you, I’ve compiled some of the best articles I’ve stumbled across lately that I feel offer incredibly valuable insight and advice on how to find success. Here’s a few examples of articles worth a read anytime you’re feeling a lack of inspiration.
- Duolingo’s CEO on how he built a $700 million company and why he gave away his first invention to Yahoo for free
- Advice from 8 highly successful people for the most important lessons they’ve learned in their careers so far
- The chairman of PwC said that after surveying more than 1,200 CEOs, he believes there are 4 things every CEO must do
- The CEO of an empire worth nearly $1 billion shares 6 ways to ask for what you want at work — and actually get it
- The CEO of Vimeo landed the job at 34 — and she learned a huge leadership lesson in her first 12 months at the top
- 15 successful CEOs share the one business book they think everyone should read
- How a new media startup grew from 12 employees to 200 in a 18 months, and just landed $80 million to grow even more