December is here… which means it’s time for all things holiday! One of my favorite parts of this festive season are the classic holiday movies that I rewatch every year. Yes, they’re cheesy, but admittedly I love them – and honestly, everyone needs a little bit of cheesiness here and there. So, without further ado, here’s a list of my must-watch holiday movies!
- It’s a Wonderful Life. “You want the moon? Just say the word and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down” …um, crying. One of the best movies of all time.
- White Christmas. Absolute holiday perfection, from the cast and music, to the costumes and sets, and everything in between.
- The Holiday. All I want is to be Cameron Diaz in this movie. The lifestyle. The cottage. Jude Law. Need I say more?
- Home Alone. A true classic.
- Miracle on 34th Street. Gets me every. single. time.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I mean, who didn’t grow up watching this before every holiday break? Also a fan of the animated version – but go with your personal preference.